We need your help!
The Whitsunday Neighbourhood Centre provides a number of services to support people in the Whitsunday Community.
Our centre also acts as an outreach service to a number of support and community groups for the general community.
Head on over to GiveNow to find out more.
Your donation will provide the necessary funding for services and programs listed above where no funding arangments exist.
With your support the Whitsunday Neighbourhood Centre can continue to give people of the Whitsundays quality support and improve their daily lives.
Are donations tax deductible?
Will I receive a receipt for my donation?
Yes, immediately sent to you by email when approved.
Our services & programs
- Family Support Program
- Community Development Porgram
- Emergency Relief Assistance
- No Interest Loan Scheme (NILS)
- Scallywags Limited Hours Child Care (0-5 years)
- Broadband for Seniors (IT educational support)
- Free Bread Scheme
- My Time Parent Support Group
- Financial Counselling Service
- Legal Aid Outreach Centre
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) Group
- Al Anon Family Group
- Connect for Women Mentoring Group
- Op Shop and Second Hand Furniture Shed
- Form Fill and Resume Writing Assistance (Numeracy & Literacy Support Program)
- Senior Bingo
- Bowen Regional Counselling Outreach Service
Other activities include
- Kinder Art Experience
- Dance Fit
- Circuit Fitness
- Line Dancing
- Justice of the Peace
- Sewing & Quiliting Groups
- Church Groups (Several Denominations)